Client Service Director– Medical Communications – Offices based in Manchester & London also Working from home options – £Competitive Salary and benefits.
The Medical Communications team sit within a broader Communications team including Advertising, PR, Creative and Digital colleagues. The Communications team are part of a wider business working with biopharmaceutical clients, often from initial lab discovery through to product commercialisation. They are a fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions company. Great benefits include flexi hours, Free lunch once a week, early finish Fridays, relaxation allowance to spend how you like, bonus schemes, working from home.
This forward thinking, innovative business is winning exciting Global pieces of work.
- Unique business model combining global CRO and global CCO
- Offer end-to-end fully integrated solutions for their biopharmaceutical clients
- UK, European and global accounts
- Close knit Communications team based in impressive modern serviced offices in central Manchester, working on Rare Diseases and Fertility accounts
- Produce multichannel and multinational campaigns with deliverables spanning strategic planning, publication planning, medical education and content creation for material such as technical documents, dossiers, slides, animations, websites and apps - accessible, coherent copy for any channel that a HCP can access.
This Client Service Director role will involve working on various accounts, one being a multimillion-pound account with the US team as well as being exposed to the advertising side. The role will require developing a very strong but junior client services as well as being involved with leadership team decisions such as planning and development.
- Being part of the leadership team and making decisions on planning and development.
- Developing a very strong but junior client services team.
- Working collaboratively with advertising and PR team
- Working across a portfolio of accounts including a multimillion-pound account in the US, being involved with deployment, consulting team and learning solutions.
- Being part in developing and growing accounts.
To apply for this Client Service Director role our client was hoping for applicants with the following skills and experiences.
- Experience of working at AD/SAD/CSD level already and looking for a role that will be more dynamic and varied with a great team.
- Lead on development of strategy, creative and digital; guiding and leading team on this.
- Strategic guidance to the team and ensure successful project execution.
- Asses and direct creative work against the briefs and objectives.
- Manage direct reports, positively encouraging and growing of the client service team
- Actively encourage a learning and open environment
- Using strength of relations to build and grow agency business.
What should you do next?
This Client Service Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at a fantastic business with top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Client Service Director role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.