Client Services Director – Patient Engagement Team – Scientific Communications Agency - London and/or Remote
A global leader in scientific communications working with the world's top pharma companies and 100s of biotechs across the globe.
- Blend science, strategy, and creativity – optimise the evidence, articulate the scientific story and navigate appropriate channels to improve outcomes and change behaviour.
- Have significant and increasing demand from clients for strategic advice and programme development support related to patient engagement.
- Fast-paced, dynamic, and creative environment.
- Offices in Europe and the US
As Client Services Director on the Patient Engagement team, you will join the dynamic, innovative, and growing patient-focussed team within this Scientific Communications agency and be based remotely or with hybrid working in their London or Surrey office.
- Key leadership role working closely with Senior Management and the European Leadership team to drive delivery and achieve the agency’s strategic goals.
- Own the client relationship at the senior level and manage all projects and programmes of work.
- Support clients in applying the learnings about patient and carer points of view throughout all stages of the development and commercialization of healthcare products and services.
- Support internal teams and clients with the creation and delivery of high-quality patient-focused materials and projects.
- Lead, coach, mentor, and manage the account team
- Drive organic and new business development, actively growing the accounts that you oversee
An experienced medical communication professional with a strong account management background and experience, or a genuine interest, in engaging and interacting with patients or patient advocacy groups.
- A strategic approach to account planning and client management
- Desire to build and shape the patient engagement offering and capacity
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Proven ability to manage and lead client and project teams
- Solution-focused, strong work ethic, and a ‘can do’ attitude
What should you do next?
This Client Services Director on the Patient Engagement team is a role not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to build and grow the offering in a key leadership position, managing the team, and owning the client relationship. To discuss this Client Services role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.