Client Services Director – Scientific Communications Agency - London and/or Remote
A vibrant scientific communications agency working with the world's top pharma companies and 100s of biotechs across the globe.
- Blend science, strategy and creative – optimise the evidence, articulate the scientific story and navigate appropriate channels to improve outcomes and change behaviour.
- Committed to the well-being and development of people
- Collaborative approach offering clients the combined talents of different specialist teams across the wider organisation
- Fast-paced, dynamic, and creative environment.
- Offices in Europe and the US
As Client Services Director on the scientific communications team, you will have a key leadership role working closely with all members of the Senior Management and the European Leadership team to drive delivery and achieve the agency’s strategic goals.
- Own the client relationship at the senior level and manage all projects and programmes of work.
- Support internal teams and clients with the creation and delivery of high-quality materials and projects.
- Lead, coach, mentor, and manage the account team, building team culture and capability through role-model leadership, delegation, and solid guidance on project delivery.
- Drive organic and new business development, actively growing the accounts that you oversee
- Based remotely or with hybrid working in their London or Surrey office.
An experienced medical communication professional with a strong account management background and a proven track record in driving high-quality delivery.
- Experience in client services roles across a wide range of client types and therapy areas.
- Can lead large and complex medical and scientific communication projects and programs
- Able to develop existing clients and also win new business through networking and successfully responding to RFPs
- An inspirational leader sho can develop and motivate client teams, foster a performance culture and work well in a matrix organisation.
- Solution-focused, expert communicator, strong work ethic, and a ‘can do’ attitude
What should you do next?
This Client Services Director post is a role not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to build and grow the offering in a key leadership position, managing the team, and owning the client relationship. To discuss this Client Services role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.