Client Services Director – Strategic Client Partner, Global Accounts – Rare Diseases and Virology –– multiple locations or remote – Great team and agency support - £competitive salary
International medical communications agency with a people first approach to all their decision making. They continue to grow, diversify and innovate as we move through 2022!
- Produce high quality, creative and pioneering medical communication solutions
- Network of offices across the globe providing synergies, scientific expertise, strategic understanding and an integrated approach to their work
- An ongoing commitment to pro bono and Not for Profit projects including providing publication support to researchers in the field of Covid-19 and producing 3D masks for key workers.
- A successful and supportive onboarding process for all new starters
- The agency’s success is built around trusting partnerships that everyone is doing the very best that they can do – with teammates, managers and clients.
As Client Services Director you will provide strategic consultation to clients and be responsible for multiple lines of business.
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with clients
- Responsible for multiple lines of business, client relationships and developing, maintaining and managing the relationship between the client and client services staff.
- Partner with commercial and product development teams to implement business development initiatives.
- Manage large scale accounts and teams.
With many years’ experience working in medical communications agencies, you will be looking to join a business that genuinely puts people first and who invests in their professional and personal development. For this Client Services Director position you will need:
- A people-centred approach to decision making
- A wealth of account handling experience
- The ability to maintain strong client relationships
- To have successfully managed large scale projects and teams
- Strong project management and organisational skills
What should you do next?
This Client Services Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work strategically with clients delivering high profile, global programmes. To discuss this Client Services Director role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.