Client Services Manager – Global Market Research Agency – London – £45k - £55k plus commission
A Global Healthcare Fieldwork Agency who are known for their high-quality standards within market research recruitment and support services are looking for a Client Services Manager to join their team. They offer a fantastic training programme and opportunity to grow internally.
Our client is a leading Healthcare Fieldwork Agency, they are looking for an experienced Client Services Manager to build strong and lasting relationships with clients.
- An opportunity to make a real difference through developing ground-breaking global healthcare solutions
- A generous bonus scheme and the opportunity to earn commission by achieving individually tailored targets
- A culture which fosters individuality, creativity, and a collaborative approach
As the Client Services Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining strong relationships with your assigned accounts, acting as a point of contact, providing insight and support and handling any queries from clients.
- Support the Business Development team, you will support with the preparation and the delivery of bids to clients and providing a quality service.
- You will be responsible for putting together materials for bids, establishing feasibility and costings and ensuring that set timelines are adhered to.
- Continually looking at ways to improve current process or refining them in order to benefit the client and/or company.
- Ensuring that regular meetings (f2f if possible) are arranged with client accounts to ensure that a high quality of service is offered at all times and that clients are satisfied.
For this Client Services Manager position, the ideal candidate will have:
- Degree educated
- Strong background in Client Services
- Knowledge and insight of the healthcare market research
- Excellent liaison skills with clients and colleagues
- Strong Microsoft office skills
What should you do next?
This Client Services Manager role is a fantastic chance to join a global company with ample opportunity for growth! To discuss this further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.