Client Success Manager – Largest Global Online Community of HCPs – London/Europe/ Remote - £55 – 65K + Bonus
Our client owns the world’s largest social network for physicians, utilising a virtual doctor’s lounge and being the home of medical crowdsourcing, they turn physicians’ expertise into actionable insights for the global healthcare community. If you are a quantitatively focused researcher that enjoys aspects of fieldwork, then this team may be the perfect next step for you. Our client…
- Engages with over 1.3 million healthcare professionals across 150 countries
- Created the world’s first-ever social and healthcare research platform
- Have offices all around the world
- Have long standing client relationships partnering with the top 20 pharma / biotech firms.
This role encompasses the opportunity to support pharmaceutical companies and agency partners in delivering programs that enable them to reach and gather insights from their target HCP audience. Some of your responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction and proactively providing recommendations across the market research services to clients – ensuring there is a collaborative and consultative relationship with the client
- Collaborating effectively with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Ensuring that the quantitative research methodology, instruments, and vendors for each project garner the best fit for achieving results
- Evaluating and optimising quantitative surveys that are created internally and externally
- Prepare reports developed from research data collected when required
- Ensuring agreed client deliverables meet project objectives, including dashboards and data files
- Having ownership of assigned projects from commissioning to closure
If you’re looking for a new type of role that requires quantitative (QT) analytical and problem-solving skills, then this could be the role for you! To be a successful candidate for this position, you would ideally have some of the following experiences and skills:
- Around +2 years of client management experience in the pharma QT (& QL) Market Research
- Experience in managing multi-country QT ad hoc studies and trackers
- Experience in working on studies requiring client target list matching
- Experience in working with surveys and providing a consultative approach to clients to help garner the best fit to achieve client’s targets
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
What should you do next?
This Client Success Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to do something a bit different than the usual research or fieldwork roles. To discuss this Client Success Manager further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.