Clinical Nurse Trainer - Medical Device & Consumer Healthcare Company – West Midlands/M1 corridor - £competitive salary
- An excellent opportunity to work for a key contributor to the UK wound healing market. They offer a remarkable portfolio of innovative and high quality wound management products.
- Incredible growth in a competitive market and are looking to grow their team not only in the UK, but across the globe.
- Working in close conjunction with the Regional team of Product Specialists to provide planned educational and product training (mainly on the Compression range) to nursing staff.
- Working in both the Community and Acute settings.
- Assisting the Product Specialists in developing on-going working relationships with key customers in the Sales Region.
- Assisting the Product Specialists and Clinical Specialists at larger educational events as appropriate.
- A minimum of two years post registration experience
- Previous Community/District Nursing experience
- Good communications skills
- The confidence to present to groups of up to 20 people
- Prior specialist wound care or compression experienced candidates will be given strong consideration
What should you do next?
This Clinical Nurse Trainer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a UK leader in the wound care healing market. To discuss this role further or to find out about other clinical jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.