Clinical Research Nurse – CRO – East London - £Competitive
We are working with a Clinical Research business, based in London, which is growing its team of Nurses. This company operates across the UK, carrying our Clinical Studies on behalf of their Pharma partners. This is a great business, going through a period of growth and looking to find ambitious and enthusiastic individuals who want to get involved in their research.
The company is recruiting at Clinical Research Nurse and Senior Research Nurse levels. This is a fantastic business with a close-knit team and supportive working culture.
The Research Nurses work on a shift pattern which is 37.5 hours across 5 days a week. The Senior Nurses work on a 4 day week with condensed hours. This can be discussed in more detail with applicants.
The role includes the following duties
- Assist with the management and allocation of workload within the clinical team
- Prepare, plan and deliver on clinical duties
- Administration and management of dosing to patients
- Equipment & medicine checks
- Patient Management
- Carrying out patient and study assessments, ensuring accurate data is gathered
- Fully qualified Nurse
- Experience working in a clinical setting post-graduation
- Interest in Clinical Research
- Ability to commute to site in East London
- For the Senior role, experience in Clinical Research is essential
Salary – To be discussed based on experience. Benefits package includes pension, 25 days + bank holidays annual leave, life assurance plan & additional optional benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this role, or finding out more, please contact us today!