Clinical Research Nurse – Clinical Research – Greater Manchester - £31,384 to £36,009 DOE
We have an exciting opening for experienced Nurses who are looking to take a step into the Clinical Research sector. The role is field-based and involves assessing and managing patients who are taking part in clinical trials.
The company specialise in delivering clinical trials utilising new technology. They work with Global Pharmaceutical companies to ensure clinical trials are done accurately and efficiently.
The business has opened new offices in Manchester and offers employees an environment to continue to develop and progress.
You will provide specialist clinical knowledge to support the successful delivery of the studies. This is a field-based role which involves working in GP surgeries across Greater Manchester/ North West.
The role is offered on a temp to perm basis, paid hourly initially with successful progression to a permanent role.
The duties of the role include:
- Recruitment and assessment of patients for clinical research
- Processing and shipping biological samples
- Liaising with company sponsors
- Ensuring all info and patient data is accurate
- Maintain a good knowledge of current research protocols and guidelines
- 5 hours a week, working within GP opening hours
The ideal candidate is an experienced Nurse with an interest in clinical research. To be considered, candidates need to have the following skills and experience:
- Registered Nurse, with active NHS pin
- Ideally, Degree qualified in Nursing
- Good communication skills and interest in clinical research
- Happy to work in a field-based role, driving to GP surgeries regularly
- Experience in clinical research and/ or senior management experience comes with a higher salary
- Valid Driving License
- Covid vaccine essential
What should you do next?
This is a fantastic opportunity for Nurses interested in getting into the Clinical Research industry. Apply today to be considered or contact us for more info.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.