Clinical Services Matron – International and ethical reproductive health clinic making healthcare accessible to all - Maidstone
- One of the world’s leading providers of sexual and reproductive healthcare whose aim is simple: to empower clients to make reproductive choices which are right for them.
- Changing the world for the better by reinvesting and donating profits into communities in need.
- Committed to safeguarding and supporting the vulnerable.
- The Clinical Services Matron will be responsible for providing leadership to their Treatment Centre Clinical team, acting as a role model to clinical staff and setting standards in professionalism and excellence.
- Line Management of Clinical staff, ensuring professional development is available and conducting regular performance reviews.
- Support the Treatment Centre Management team to ensure regulatory requirements and best practice standards are met, including DOH, CQC, RSOP standards and take immediate action on any areas needing improvement.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and qualifications:
- NMC registration with evidence of continued professional development
- Experience in leadership positions and possessing strong leadership qualities.
- A record of meeting KPI’s and delivering results
- The ability to inspire and to motivate colleagues to deliver results.
What should you do next?
This Clinical Matron role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a company looking to make a difference to the lives that need them the most. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Nurse roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.