Clinical Services Matron – National Healthcare Provider – Brighton – To £39k plus and Benefits
Our key client is a marketing focused, results oriented social enterprise. They develop efficient, effective and sustainable programmes in the UK and overseas.
- Unique care provision
- They have a real commitment to promote, protect and support health rights.
- A true believer in collaborative, multi professional working and learning.
This highly skilled role will demand a respected professional and experienced clinician, who will lead by example, motivate and empower other staff to ensure high standards of care are set and delivered.
- To Lead and champion the clinical priorities and establish performance monitoring with reporting to demonstrate areas of development and progression.
To ensure that excellence in clinical practice and care is promoted across all services provided
- To make sure that all clients are cared for in a safe and clean environment
- To ensure clients are treated with dignity and respect
- You will provide strong and effective clinical leadership for the team in place
- You will support and lead with the quality of care agenda providing assurance around key compliance and regulatory standards of care.
As an experienced clinical healthcare professional you will be required to have the following experience for the role.
- Be a registered Nurse of Midwife
- Have a management qualification or similar in experience
- Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge and experience of health services and understand policy at a local level.
- Have the ability to deal with a large range of complex issues in writing and face to face
- Key experience in leading and managing staff.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Services Matron role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and world leading environment. To discuss this Clinical Services Matron role further or to find out about other Healthcare jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.