Clinical Services Matron – Charity – Leeds - £Competitive
Our client is a leading charity in the field of reproductive surgeries. They provide patient care, support, and procedures across the UK. They work with the NHS and private patients to support individuals with important medical procedures.
This is a senior role within their Leeds clinic, managing and leading clinical staff. It offers a good work structure, consistent hours and a great working environment.
The role is Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week.
- The company work in partnership with the NHS, as well as private patients
- UK Clinics across a number of regions
- Surgical procedures include abortion and vasectomy
- Full training provided by the company
- Competitive salary
The role of Clinical Services Matron will include:
- Providing Leadership and management of clinical staff
- Organise schedules and rotas across centres in the Leeds area
- Ensuring high quality and standards across al centres
- Ensuring excellence in clinical practice at all centres
- Providing a high standard of patient care
- Working with the Head of Operations to manage budgets and finances
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Nursing, or similar subject
- Experience in Nursing sector, ideally within the NHS
- Experience in managing within a nursing environment
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to lead and support clinical staff
- High standard of good clinical practice
- Surgical experience would be beneficial but not essential
What should you do next?
This is a great opportunity for experienced Nurses who are looking for their next role. If you’d like to discuss this opportunity, please get in contact with us directly.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.