Clinical Services Matron – Healthcare Charity – Leeds – £Competitive
We are working with a Healthcare company who provide important surgeries to private and NHS patients across the UK and in other parts of the world. The organisation was created in order to provide a client-focussed service that would have a positive impact in the right way for the patient.
The company have a close-knit team, all working together to provide this important service. The environment is warm and welcoming and the team work a balanced work-life schedule.
The Clinical Services Matron role is a critical element in the successful running of the centres on a daily basis. The role includes the following duties:
- Lead the quality and standards within the centre, ensuring compliance throughout
- Ensure team members are informed on company standards, with relevant training and development in place
- As a senior individual, you will play an important role in ensuring there is a positive and welcoming atmosphere within the centre
- Support the centres operational performance, achieving set targets and KPI’s
- Lead in displaying excellent patient care
- Management of staffing
- Ensure clinical excellence standards are being met by the team
- Maintain professional NMC registration
- Use information from feedback and risk assessments to make relevant improves to care, training and development and centre processes
The successful individual will display the following skills & attributes:
- Relevant clinical degree
- Experience in a clinical setting, with specific experience in management or leadership
- Confident and organised individual, comfortable with managing a team
- Good time management
- Ability to deal with staffing or patient issues
- Understanding of HR processes, governance and clinical standards
- Excellent written communication
What should you do next?
This is a fantastic organisation making a real difference, and they are looking for someone who shares their passion. If you’d like to be considered for this role, get on contact with us today to discuss.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.