Clinical Specialist – Medical Device Company – London, Kent & Essex - £40k + Bonus & Car allowance
We have an exciting opportunity with a Medical Devices company, who specialise in wound care.
This is a multi-national Medical Device company, who are at the top of the industry for Wound Care products.
- The company are continuing to add to its growing group of 1500 employees
- The business provides a variety of key solutions and products to healthcare professionals across the UK
- Always developing new and innovative products
As a Clinical Specialist you will be working across your region to develop & deliver training programmes as well as building key relationships:
- Field based role, travelling to primary and secondary care settings developing relationships with clinical staff
- Assisting the Regional Sales Manager and Product specialist in building strong working relationships with customers
- Maintaining good product knowledge, including competitors’ products
- Provide excellent product knowledge to customers, and training staff in house
- Help put together training programmes for the Clinical Trainers to provide to customers
The Clinical Specialist will ideally have the following experience and attributes:
- Nurse with 2 years’ + experience post NHS registration
- Experience in a specific wound care, wound management, or tissue viability role
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Good time management
- Willingness to learn and motivated approach to work
What should you do next?
If you’re interested in this Clinical Specialist role, get in contact today! It is a fantastic opportunity for a Nurse who is looking for a new challenge. To discuss this further, get in contact directly or hit apply!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.