Clinical Specialist (Nurse) – Medical Device Company – South West Region - £Competitive salary plus car allowance and bonus
We have an exciting opportunity with a Medical Devices company, who specialise in wound care.
This is a national medical device company, specialising in wound care. The business has a supporting culture, allowing Nurses a smooth transition from NHS work and giving them opportunities to progress long term with the business.
- The company is continuing to add to its growing group of 1500 employees
- The business provides a variety of key solutions and products to healthcare professionals across the UK
- Always developing new and innovative products
The role of Clinical Specialist includes the following duties:
- Field-based role, travelling to primary and secondary care settings developing relationships with clinical staff
- Assisting the Regional Sales Manager and Product specialist in building strong working relationships with customers
- Maintaining good product knowledge, including competitors’ products
- Provide excellent product knowledge, advice, and guidance on the company products
- Help put together training programmes for the Clinical Trainers to provide to customers
The Clinical Specialist will ideally have the following experience and attributes:
- Nurse with 2 years’ + experience post NHS registration
- Happy to travel regularly within the South West region
- Experience within wound care or tissue viability
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Good time management
- Willingness to learn and motivated approach to work
What should you do next?
If you’re interested in this Clinical Specialist role, get in contact today! It is a fantastic opportunity for a Nurse who is looking for a new challenge. To discuss this further, get in contact directly or hit apply!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.