Clinical Supply Chain Coordinator 12-month Contract – Pharmaceutical Company –Hybrid office/home working Oxfordshire – £Competitive Daily Rate
A 12-month contract role within a large pharmaceutical company, working in the global team to deliver excellence in clinical supply management
A leading pharmaceutical company with strong values and supportive environment. There is a focus on research and development to deliver on their commitment to improve patients’ lives.
This role manages the clinical supply movement and inventory across all locations, manging orders and returns and coordinating the release of supplies as required.
- Ensure on time supply to patients
- Coordinate supply for blinded studies
- Be involved in change management initiatives
- Communicate with stakeholders internally and externally, representing the Clinical supplies team in a range of project and management meetings
You will have previous experience in a clinical supplies role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in GMP/regulated environment
- Able to work in cross functional teams, be organised and efficient.
What should you do next?
This Clinical Supplies Contract role is urgent and will be filled quickly, please get in touch to find out more.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.