Clinical Trial Leader – Pharma – South East England - £70,000 + Bonus
We have an opening with our client in the South East of England for a Clinical Trial Leader. The CTL will work as a vital part of the company’s Global Operations division and will lead and manage clinical trials across the globe.
Our client are a Global Pharma company, known for being a top employer in the industry. They ensure staff are in the best environment to enjoy their role and continue to progress in their career.
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Flexible working
- Leading company in the Clinical Research industry
The role of Clinical Trial leader involves managing Clinical Trials on a Global scale.
- Management and planning of clinical trials in various locations globally
- Ensuring clinical trial protocols are in place and adhered to
- Working with partners ensuring effective communication across all areas of the trial
- Build strong relationships with trial staff in all areas to bring successful cross-functional collaboration
The ideal candidate for the Clinical Trial Leader role will have experience in a CTL, Study Manager or Project Manager role, on a Global level.
- Degree in life science or another relevant discipline
- Strong Project Management experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience in Clinical Research leadership role, with the ability to lead large groups to achieve set goals
- Knowledge and understanding of all up to date industry regulations
What should you do next?
This is a fantastic leadership opportunity, with a great employer. If you’re interested in applying or want to discuss further, get in contact with us ASAP!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.