Clinical Trial Manager – Pharma – South East England – Competitive
We are working with a leading pharma company, in the South East of England, which has an opportunity for an experienced Clinical Trial Manager. This is a contract role, initially for 12 months, with the potential for extension.
This is a great company to work for, recognised as a top employer in the UK. They work globally, covering a variety of therapy areas, and leading the way in developing new therapies.
- Top employer in the UK
- The global pharma business is driven by innovation
- Competitive pay
- Long term contract
The role will include the following duties:
- Leading clinical trials ensure efficiency and patient safety
- Ensuring all sites adhere to industry guidelines and protocols
- Manage projects from planning through to closeout
- Manage clinical trials and staff to ensure the site is working to schedule, and to a high standard
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in working as a Clinical Trial Manager
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Ability to manage personnel and projects successfully
- Degree in the relevant subject field
- Good knowledge and understanding of clinical trial processes and regulations
What should you do next?
This is an immediate requirement for our client, get in contact with us today to discuss. It is a great company to work for, and they offer a long-term and stable contract for the successful individual.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.