Collaboration Manager/Facilitator, Manufacturing & Supply Chain – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – Remote (UK) – Competitive Contract or Perm Opportunity
An exciting company that leads a collaboration of global Subject Matter Experts in the pharmaceutical industry to drive innovation and process improvements.
- Ambitious growth and development opportunities
- Well established remote working
- Supportive and interactive environment
- Work with experts across many fields within the pharma industry
This role works with the SMEs for particular areas to drive and manage collaboration and facilitate sharing of best practices and challenges to meet agreed outputs such as guidance or white papers.
- Set up, manage, and deliver projects
- Foster collaborative environments and facilitate progress
- Develop positive, collaborative relationships with clients
- Deliver to timeframes agreed
You will have experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally in manufacturing or supply chain in client-facing roles involving project management, and facilitation/consulting.
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative attitude
- Effective listener
- Problem solver
What should you do next?
To discuss this role further please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.