Colorectal Team Manager – Midlands – Medical Devices – Salary D.o.E
Carrot is partnering with a leading name in Healthcare and Medical Equipment industry. Their focus is within manufacturing and supplying innovative product in stoma and continence care. They are now looking for an experienced Colorectal Team Manager for their team based in the Midlands.
- Ensure smooth running of day-to-day activities within the hospital and community including: Colorectal unit cover, annual leave, and rota planning.
- Ensure Fast track protocol is adhered to.
- Present understanding of the Clinical Governance Agenda
- Coaching and mentoring of new starters, responsibility for signing off Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA) in discussion with mentor
- Participate in induction review and planning role development.
- Responsible for interim reviews with team at 3 and 6 months: flag any issues/concerns to NMC.
- In conjunction or absence of Unit Manager, complete annual Performance Development Reviews (PDR’s) for team after appropriate training
- Registered Nurse Qualification
- NMC Registered
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrate evidence of ability to learn at degree level.
- Colorectal or Stoma background (or specialist knowledge in the care of the colorectal surgical patient)
- Experience of managing a team or running day to day activities within a team.
- Excellent communication skills, good networker, and rapport builder
- Flexible to meet patient and service needs.
What should you do next?
This Colorectal Team Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a leading name within the medical equipment industry. To discuss this role further or to find out about other roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.