Commercial Strategy Analyst – Small, specialist Pharmaceutical Company – Leeds / Remote (UK based candidates only – need to be able to travel to the office) – £35k - £45k
- We are recruiting for a small UK based pharmaceutical company that specialises in innovative medicine manufacture and distribution.
- The company values quality and innovation with an open and honest culture where you can help drive business growth and sales.
- They have some very impressive longevity in the company, with many people there for 10+ years!
- As a commercial strategy analyst you will be responsible for the analysis of market potential, competitor performance and pricing environment to support the BD, International Sales and Marketing teams.
- You will be supporting the BD Manager and Sales teams to forecast the value of future portfolio initiatives
- You will support business intelligence capabilities with the commercial management team
- You will be the first point of contact for all external system and data providers
- Pharmaceutical market research and analysis experience within an agency or consultancy setting (1 - 2 years minimum)
- Business intelligence experience preferred
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience analysing patient data
What should you do next?
This Commercial Strategy Analyst role is a great opportunity to join a small company where people stay because of the great culture. To discuss this Commercial Strategy role further or to find out about other pharma research and consulting jobs I am currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.