Freelance Internal Communications Manager – Global Pharmaceutical Co. – UK Flexible WFH – To start 24th August – 6 months
Freelance opportunity to join an international pharmaceutical company to design and implement an internal communications strategy surrounding employee engagement and behaviour change.
This freelance opportunity will be starting 24th August and will run for 6 months. The focus will be on internal communications and employee engagement to roll-out a global project across all offices and regions. There will be an emphasis on behaviour change and creative ways of working in order to reach all areas of the business.
- Working collaboratively with the internal communications teams globally to deliver communications plans
- Working with and overseeing an external agency to ensure materials are on track
- Project manage varied large-scale stakeholder projects and programmes working to tight timelines and within strict budgets
- Build strong relationships within corporate functions in different regions to provide communications appropriate to local country needs
My client is a global, well-established and successful Pharma Company with a diverse portfolio spanning numerous therapy areas including Oncology, Urology and Women’s Health. They are seeking a Product Communications Manager you will be joining their Comms Team where the management structure is relatively flat and this, combined with a very modern culture and environment, allows for a very dynamic flow of expertise, ideas and innovation throughout the business.
- International presence operating in over 40 countries
- A company that inspires people to be ambitious and aim high. Believing that powerful ideas can drive change
- A fantastic reputation in the industry and a business that people really enjoy working for
To be successful for this Communications Manager position you should have a hands-on and collaborative approach. You should have strong employee engagement and internal communications experience with an ability to work around problems and overcome mindsets.
- Excellent communications planning, stakeholder management and writing skills
- Can generate creative ideas
- Must have employee engagement, internal communications or behaviour change experience
- Internal / Employee Communications or PR experience
- Experience using MLR and regulatory approval systems
- Proven track record providing communications strategy and plans for large change programmes
What should you do next?
This Internal Communications Manager position will not be around for long. Pharma positions are always popular, so it is important to act quickly if you’re interested. Give me a call or drop me an email so we can start the process and get your profile in front of our client.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.