Communications Manager – Global Pharmaceutical Company – South-East England – £Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Leading pharmaceutical company is seeking a Communications Manager to join their close-knit team to develop and engaging brand stories as well as internal and external communications to celebrate their Oncology portfolio.
This leading global pharmaceutical company is seeking an experienced Communications Manager to join their close-knit team:
- Global leaders in key therapy areas with breakthrough products in Oncology and Rare Diseases
- The chance to work on ground-breaking products that improve patients’ lives
- Great company culture and team spirit comprised of passionate healthcare experts
- Flexible working offering work life balance between the office and home
- Generous salaries and benefits package
This Communications Manager position will be focused on developing and implementing communications campaigns to celebrate breakthrough Oncology products. You will work with the wider team to:
- Develop compelling stories and branding to celebrate products
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to celebrate new developments and help bring life-changing products to the patients who need them
- Working alongside internal teams and managers to make meaningful communications campaigns
- Building relationships with internal teams to influence change
- Working closely with Patient Groups and HCPs to raise awareness
To be successful in this role of Communications Manager you should have an enthusiastic and dedicated attitude. You will be someone who takes pride and ownership of their work and can wear many hats to achieve their goals. You will come from a healthcare communications agency with a flair for branding and an ability to tell a story:
- Experience working in a Healthcare Communications agency as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director
- Experience working on varied therapeutic areas and an interest in Oncology
- Be team-spirited with a collaborative approach and ability to build strong relationships
- Passionate about harnessing stories that make will make meaningful impact on the lives of patients
What should you do next?
This Communications Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss this role further or to find out about other healthcare communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.