Community Stoma Care Nurse (Part Time) – Leicester – Stoma Care Medical Devices – Salary D.o.E + Company Car
Carrot is partnering with a national leader in the introduction of innovative and high-quality health care products and medical devices to health care professionals, industry, and pharmacy supply chain partners across the UK.
- Assess patients in their own homes, hospital, and GP surgeries, run nurse lead clinics and implement clinical and product reviews.
- Advise GP’s, ICB’s and MMG’s on how to rationalise the prescribing of stoma products by offering GP review clinics, home visits and through feedback of results.
- Offer clinic appointments to our existing patients and support Health Care Professionals by advising on best practice.
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of the prescription delivery service and the delivery of new patients onto the Home Delivery service
- Registered General Nurse with valid NMC pin.
- Colorectal or Stoma experience or specialist knowledge essential.
- Full and Valid Driving License.
- Motivated and forward-thinking individual with excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise care and use initiative within a team and as an individual, seeking support as required.
- Evidence of self-development and service improvement and a desire to continue this.
What should you do next?
This Community Stoma Care nursing role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with an ever-growing medical equipment company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.