Compensation & Benefits Specialist – Global Pharmaceutical Company - Remote Working in the UK with hubs in Manchester, Macclesfield and London - £Competitive salary
A fantastic opportunity to join a great team, you would be responsible for supporting the implementation of the company’s compensation and benefits policies across Europe and APAC including pensions, health insurance, payroll, bonus payments, salary sacrifice schemes and other lifestyle benefits.
A leading healthcare communications group with over 800 employees around the globe. This client’s portfolio includes prominent medical communications agencies and top global pharmaceutical companies, scientific societies and non-governmental organisations.
- Administering the monthly payroll with high levels of accuracy
- Analysis and recommendations on new or revised compensation and benefits offerings
- In addition, you will prepare accurate and detailed analytical reports across a variety of HR data sets including gender pay gap, salary review and salary benchmarking reporting.
- Reporting to the HR Director, Europe & APAC you will build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, informing employees regarding current benefits programmes and providing accurate information and advice to all employees and managers on salary, benefits, tax and National Insurance queries.
- The successful candidate will have extensive compensation and benefits experience within a fast-paced commercial environment, coupled with experience of preparing payroll data on Excel and managing a monthly payroll process.
- You will have experience in processing employee benefits and a strong understanding of tax and National Insurance calculations.
- Demonstrable experience in preparing detailed analytical reports across a variety of HR metrics, is essential.
- In addition, you will have strong communication and relationship management skills, with excellent organisational, time management and attention to detail expertise. Strong IT skills in Word, Excel (at advanced level) and PowerPoint are required for this role.
What should you do next?
This Compensation & Benefits Specialist role is one not to be missed, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.