Compliance Associate Manager – Global Healthcare Market Research Agency – South Manchester- Up to £40k DOE
An industry-leading, globally recognised organisation that works with some of the top 20 pharma companies in the world. They offer a fantastic opportunity to join a company that truly values its employees. They have a large emphasis on training and development and want employees to progress within the organisation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Associate Manager to assist with all compliance requirements for our client while working closely with the senior compliance manager and operations director. Some of your responsibilities would include:
- Providing advice in relation to industry codes, quality, privacy, and data protection regulations
- Performing internal and external audits to support the identification, actioning, and closing out of any non-compliance issues
- Maintaining compliance with group policies, processes and procedures, and external requirements (e.g., GDPR)
- Provide compliance training to managers and staff as appropriate
- Provide expert input to help meet client needs and requests for information
As the Compliance Associate Manager, you would have:
- A degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical or Life Science industry
- Knowledge of Quality Systems and Compliance within the Life Science industry
- Proven experience in data protection, compliance, and/or GDPR policies and procedures
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with teams but also the resilience to stand firm on compliance queries
- Experience in planning and conducting internal/external audits in relation to the quality, data protection, producing clear and actionable findings, and supporting the implementation
What should you do next?
This Compliance Associate Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Compliance Associate Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.