Compliance Manager – Pharma – Uxbridge – To £80k plus Bonus and Benefits package
This international pharma sector manufacturer is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products.
- Reach into 20 countries worldwide
- Very strong medicine portfolio across the healthcare sector
As part of the UK Compliance team you will support the Compliance Director and the Business Units to create and develop a positive compliance and speak-up culture.
- Ensuring learning and development programmes for compliance are in place as well as effective monitoring and governance procedures.
- Ensure adherence to the company’s ethical standards and leading the continuous improvement of compliance policies and procedures.
- Help ensure that the UK business has an effective compliance system that fulfils expectations both externally and internally.
- Support the business by providing high quality and regular compliance training, appropriate to the persons role and level within the organisation, ensuring effective records are kept and maintained.
- Support the development of all necessary compliance policies and guidance documents across the business, and ensure these are well communicated, rolled out and regularly trained.
- Support the Compliance Director to identify, assess and mitigate compliance risks within the organization.
The business believes the successful candidate will lead in the commitment to ensure key compliance across everything they do.
- You will have broad experience in compliance and ethics programs within the pharmaceutical industry, including Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Competition and, as well as risk management and mitigation activities.
- Experience working closely with legal counsel to gain insight and expertise to support the business.
- Proven track-record of building excellent communication channels at all business levels to serve as a collaborative member of the cross functional team.
- Ability and flexibility to juggle multiple projects at one time.
- Degree level education
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Manager is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and word leading environment. To discuss this Compliance Manager role further or to find out about other Pharma jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.