Compliance Officer – Leading Sports Nutrition Company – Remote / Office (Northwest) – Up to £35k with benefits
The Compliance Officer will be responsible for ensuring all products adhere to relevant legislation when importing/exporting products.
A well-known, market leading sports nutrition company who are at the forefront of their market. They are growing at an impressive rate and can offer huge career progression opportunities all whilst maintaining an excellent work/life balance, putting employee well being above every thing else.
- Market leader in sports nutrition
- Develop, manufacture and market their own products
- Have an excellent presence in the elite athlete community
- Impressive growth plans for the next few years
- Excellent career progression opportunities
The Compliance Officer role will play a pivotal part in expanding their outreach across the globe. You’ll be responsible for:
- Work closely with Compliance and Technical teams to map market entry requirements and create product dossiers as per client’s needs to import products, origin determination
- Arranging and creating Health Certification documents where these are required
- Complete and coordinate export documentation including but not limited to EUR1, GEFS, Certificates of Origin, Certificates of Free Sale, Certificates of Analysis, and similar post Brexit certifications.
- Customs compliance and management
- Managing contacts and clients to coordinate documentation for product registrations and imports.
To apply for this role as Compliance Officer our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Ideally some experience in a similar role and knowledge of food and/or food supplements regulations
- Experience in food manufacturing companies is desirable
- Experience issuing documents i.e. Certificate of Origin and EUR1/ tariff code classification, Health Certificate
- Good understanding of customs regulations, origin rules, free trade agreements
- Animal origin product knowledge is highly desired
What should you do next?
This Compliance Officer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a market leading, well-known sports nutrition brand. To discuss this Compliance Officer role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.