Consultant – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – London – £Competitive Salary & Benefits
This well-established Pharmaceutical Consultancy are currently recruiting for a consultant to join their fantastic team. This position will give you exposure to global projects, fantastic training and development opportunities in a company which is having their best year to date!
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
- 50% off gym memberships
Your role as a consultant will include:
- Running projects committed to developing and delivering executable project outcomes
- Meeting specific objectives for global clients
- Working proactively and collaboratively with numerous stakeholders
- To ensure smooth running and deliver of multiple projects
- Responsible for the building of client relationships
As a consultant our client is looking for:
- Practical knowledge of competitive intelligence
- Project management experience
- Masters or higher degree (PhD, MBA) in life science subject
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
What should you do next?
This Consultant position won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.