Contracts & Tenders Specialist – Pharma Manufacturing – North London – Up to £40k
Our client provides specialist products and services to the healthcare market. Today, they employ 500 people and serve healthcare markets around the world.
- Develop relationships between the company and our key external contracts customers across both the NHS and private sector.
- Plan for framework review timings, ensure tenders are completed for England, Scotland and Wales and support tenders for Ireland where required in conjunction with our distribution partner.
- Be involved in mini competitions, reverse auctions, and other procurement approaches.
- Develop the use of contract and framework trade routes to provide optimum commercial outcomes.
- Experience in a similar contract and tenders role
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexibility and able to keep calm under pressure
What should you do next?
This Contracts and Tenders Specialist role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to further expand your knowledge of launches across a wide range of Pharma products! To discuss this Contract and Specialist Role further or to find out about other QA, manufacturing, Logistics, and Supply Chain jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.