CRA & Senior CRA – Clinical Research Organisation – UK & Ireland – £Competitive
Our CRO client is continuing to grow on what has already been a successful 2021. They have openings within their business both for national and client-dedicated regional roles.
They will consider applications from anywhere in the UK & Ireland, with the regional roles specific to London, North West England, South West England, and Rep of Ireland.
Our client is a Global CRO, leading the industry in their field. You would work as part of the Clinical Operations or with one of their clients, across the UK & Ireland. If you are successful, the company offers the following:
- Good benefits package and competitive salary
- Progression and development opportunities
- Great working environment and support from colleagues
The role of CRA includes the following duties:
- On-site monitoring, 6-8 visits a month, varies depending on client and speciality area
- 37.5 hours a week
- Manage/ work on multiple projects at any one time
- Be the point of contact for clients and customers, ensuring effective communication
- Evaluate site recruitment plan and strategy
- Ensure site staff assignments are on schedule
- Ensure the quality of the site high
The ideal candidate will have experience as a CRA for either a CRO or Pharma company, in the UK or Ireland. In addition, you should have the following experience and skills:
- Driving License
- On-site monitoring experience
- Experience managing clients and customers
- Good understanding and knowledge of current sector guidelines and protocols
- Good time management
- Good ICH and GCP knowledge
What should you do next?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant company. To apply for this role or discuss further, get in contact with us directly!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.