CRA (All Levels) – Clinical Research Organisation – South West England – Competitive
We have an opening within a Global Clinical Research Organisation. The company is looking for experienced CRA’s and will consider those at CRA I, II, and senior level.
As CRA you will be expected to carry out 8-10 site monitoring visits a month, ensuring clinical trial sites are on target and on time. Any candidates applying must have experience carrying out independent on-site monitoring.
The company offers a great working environment for individuals who are looking to develop and progress long-term.
This is a regional role, covering the South West of England. The region includes the following areas:
This will be a very popular role, due to the regional travel.
This is a great employer offering the successful individual:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Career Development opportunities
- Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance
The role of Senior will involve visiting sites across the region ensuring projects are on time and to a high standard. Duties will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clinical staff
- Creating reports based on-site visits
- Ensuring work is adhering to industry guidelines
- Communicating with clients
- Managing and supervising sites
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in life sciences subject
- Experience in a CRA role within a CRO or Pharma company
- Experience in independent on-site monitoring
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good relationships building skills
What should you do next?
This is a great role for someone in the industry looking to find a good company to work for where they can learn, develop, and work in a friendly environment. Get in contact with us today if you are interested in discussing this role.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.