CRA II – Clinical Research Organisation – UK – Competitive
We have a UK CRA opening with one of the leading Clinical Research Organisations in the UK. This is a CRA II level role, suited to an individual with good experience in on-site monitoring.
The company has a strong client base and provides a professional and innovative service.
The company will provide competitive salaries and benefits packages.
This is a great employer offering the successful individual:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical
- Retail discount scheme
- Travel Insurance
- Comfortable and friendly working environment
The role of CRA II will involve visiting sites across the UK ensuring projects are on time and to a high standard. Duties will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clinical staff
- Creating reports based on on-site visits
- Ensuring work is adhering to industry guidelines
- Communicating with clients
- Managing and supervising sites
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in life sciences subject
- Experience in a CRA role within a CRO or Pharma company
- Experience in independent on-site monitoring
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good relationships building skills
What should you do next?
This is a great role for someone in the industry looking to find a good company to work for where they can learn, develop, and work in a friendly environment. Get in contact with us today if you are interested in discussing this role.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.