Customer Insight Partner – Patient-centric pharmaceutical company – Berkshire – Very competitive salary + car allowance + bonus + benefits
My client is a highly regarded, global biopharmaceutical company. They deliver a stream of innovative medicines that solve serious health issues and have a remarkable impact on people’s lives. They are a research-orientated, patient-centric organisation that invests heavily in R&D, treating over 30 conditions. With plenty of products in new indication launches, this is a very exciting time to join the business!
We are looking for a commercially astute Customer Insight Partner to focus predominantly (but not exclusively) on our client’s CNS and Ophthalmology portfolio. The role involves:
- Data Acquisition – Through collaborating with brand team leaders and marketing, identify where there are information gaps that can be filled with data, market research and insight work
- Market Research –Develop and lead UK market research and commercial analytics to support pre-launch and launch brands
- Market Understanding – Provide informed analysis on products, competitors, and performance. Analyse and interpret forecast data and provide analytics to support decision making
- Insight Generation / Analysis – Create brand team insights to inform the patient journey
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills:
- Prior clientside experience in a similar business intelligence/business insights/customer insights role
- An understanding of pharmaceuticals, ideally with knowledge of CNS and/or Ophthalmology (although this isn’t a prerequisite for the position)
- An understanding of how to use market data to challenge marketing plans and create tangible, actionable insight
- A strong technical skill set with knowledge of CRM, SFE tools, and systems
- A good understanding of the NHS
- Strong communication and influencing skills
What should you do next?
This business insights role is one not to be missed. To discuss this customer insights role further or to find out about other market research/business intelligence jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.