Data Analyst – Medical Device focused Market Research Consultancy – London – £30,000 - £45,000 + excellent benefits
This role is a true hybrid incorporating data processing, data analytics, and market research. If you’re feeling a bit restricted in your current role and want to broaden your skillset, then read on!
Our client is a boutique research consultancy, with a medical device specialism.
- My client has a superb senior team with a wealth of experience across qualitative and quantitative research.
- The company culture is relaxed, informal, and friendly. There’s a real sense of teamwork and everyone is valued
- They work globally on strategic marketing intelligence projects, providing cutting edge insight to help their clients address key business issues
- There is a focus on high-quality, consultative research with clients seeing my client as true partners.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for conducting research and analysing data for several of the leading medical device manufacturers. The analysis will be used to assess the performance and safety of a wide range of devices. Responsibilities will include:
- Application of statistical procedure and tabulations for the analysis of data collected (Use Q Research Software)
- Charting and visualisation of data sets
- Data processing to ensure datasets are structured for integration
The ideal candidate for this position will have
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Slide building / Data visualisation experience
- Exceptionally strong Excel skills
- Experience using Q Research software or something similar
- An understanding (and ideally experience) of medical devices but suitable alternatives will not be discounted
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.