Data Analyst – Patient-centric pharmaceutical company – Berkshire – Very competitive salary + bonus + benefits
My client is a highly regarded, global biopharmaceutical company. They deliver a stream of innovative medicines that solve serious health issues and have a remarkable impact on people’s lives. They are a research-orientated, patient-centric organisation that invests heavily in R&D, treating over 30 conditions.
We are looking for a commercially astute, Data Analyst to manage the specification, design, build, and distribution of clear, accurate descriptive and diagnostic analysis, which can be easily interpreted by audiences across the whole business. You would be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact between the data analytics/insights team and the wider business
- The Delivery of data analysis to drive business decision making
- Business end-user support – understanding the business’s analytics platforms and datasets
- Understanding the technical requirements of prototypes from the business and work with the technical team to develop this. (The platform that this company use is Python-based!)
- End to end project management
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills:
- Experience using various programming languages (although this won't be the main part of your role knowledge in this area is an advantage (Python)
- Excellent communicator – you will be the main point of contact between various teams within the organisation
- Data Analysis experience – expert analytical and problem-solving skills
What should you do next?
This Data Analyst role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Data Analyst role further or to find out about other Market Research or Business Intelligence jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.