Data Analyst – International Market Research Agency – Manchester - £23k
If you are a recent graduate this is an amazing opportunity to kickstart your career with one of the UK’s leading independent pharmaceutical research agencies!
My client design and execute projects for the majority of the top 20 global pharma companies. Through primary market research they deliver high quality, meaningful insights to inform important strategic decisions about clinical pharma products.
- Renowned for superior client service and a flexible, tailored approach
- Supports product cycle all the way through to product launch and beyond
- Independently owned so purely driven by success, not financials
- Experts in a variety of therapy areas including rare diseases, oncology, and neuroscience
You will be working as part of a data analytics team to:
- Programme global online surveys for data capture
- Analyse quantitative market research data using SPSS
- Develop statistical models and tools eg. Excel-based simulators
The ideal candidate for this data analyst role will have:
- Minimum 2:1 in a degree with a strong emphasis on analysing numerical data
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems
- Excellent organisation and ability to prioritise when multi-tasking
- Comfortable with excel
What should you do next?
If you want to begin an exciting career in data analysis then look no further! Extensive training will be provided on the job so if you have the right skill-set then do not hesitate to apply. To discuss this role further or to find out about other market research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.