Data Analytics & Data Partnerships Consultant – Pharmaceutical Market Research Consultancy – London / home working - £65k - £100k
My client is a primary market research agency at heart, but with multiple ad hoc and syndicated data specialisms. As a truly global company, they are at the forefront of market research consulting and innovation. Experts in multiple industries, they have a wealth of pharmaceutical knowledge in a number of different countries.
This role is a bit of a unique one, and a completely new position. You’ll be working with the Global Health lead to develop my client’s capabilities to integrate secondary data into new product offerings. Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding what data capabilities my client has access to and what is needed from external providers
- Create strategic relationships with third party healthcare data providers at various levels, build partnerships and manage the day to day activity with these providers
- Work internally with various teams to expand awareness and knowledge about new data partnerships and how they can be integrated and used
- Create new products and service lines with integrated primary and secondary data solutions
- Act as an internal consultant to support research teams when required
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong quantitative and data focused background
- Experience of working with a variety of relevant healthcare data providers and data sets
- A strong commercial background, with the knowledge and capabilities to critically assess product feasibilities
- Confidence and the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
- The knowledge to work as a consultant. Client / supplier liaison? Data integration? Problem solving? Product development? It’s all involved!
What should you do next?
This data analytics and partnership consultant role is one not to be missed! To discuss this data position further or to find out about other market research and analytics jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.