Data Engineer – Patient-centric Biopharmaceutical Company – Berkshire – Very Competitive Salary + 12% bonus + Extensive Benefits
My client is a highly regarded, global biopharmaceutical company with an innovative, patient-focused approach. The company has the capabilities to address some of the world’s greatest health challenges and has the stability, resources, and expertise to discover, develop and bring to market groundbreaking science to solve a multitude of health problems. As a market leader, the team with partners to co-design health solutions for complex diseases, markedly improving standards of care.
Our client is looking for a commercially astute Data Engineer to drive the development and delivery of advanced analyses, tools, and insights in order to optimise their UK commercial initiatives. You would be responsible for:
- Assisting with key business initiatives that support the ambition of ‘winning with data’.
- Helping senior stakeholders to understand datasets and how to effectively utilise advanced analytic tools.
- Bringing technology and analytics to the forefront of the client offering
- Data transformation and visualisation
- Communicating a vision and strategy for innovative, technology-focused data solutions
In order to be successful in this position, you will ideally have a combination of the following:
- A number of years of technical experience including strong development skills (using Python, PySpark, SQL, big data etc)
- Data management and data architecture experience
- Knowledge and experience of data modeling and utilising technologically focused solutions
- Strong communication skills – you’ll need to challenge senior stakeholders and be able to persuade and influence
- A real passion for learning new tools, thinking outside the box, and problem-solving
What should you do next?
This Data Engineer role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Data Engineer role further or to find out about other insight and analytical jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.