Demand Planner – Innovative VMS company – London – To £45k plus benefits
This is an exciting new opportunity to work for a market-leading and very successful VMS business based in London. You will be responsible for the activities as below.
This is a very exciting time to join this market-leading, expanding and highly successful VMS company based in London.
- One of the fastest-growing UK companies.
- Manufacture household brand names
- At the forefront of product development ensuring continued growth
Day-to-day, you will take charge of planning and organizing the supply of our products through optimising inventory levels for both Finished and bulk products, advising on production requirements and ensuring we keep a 'customer-first’ approach at all times by sharing valuable business insights.
- Updating forward forecasts on a rolling 12-month horizon for all products, creating scenarios and arbitrating the best fit, taking into account marketing plan and supply issues
- Supplying Performance Management to agreed KPI's
- Ensuring that customer service levels are achieved through receipt of finished product (OTIF)
- Establishing and maintaining accurate inventory data
- Improving business processes ensuring timely receipt of finished goods to meet customer demands
- Developing and maintaining appropriate Supply Chain/Logistics KPIs
- Ensuring all relevant systems are maintained to support the business effectively.
To apply for this role as Demand Planner, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Ideally 2 years experience with using SAP Business-1
- Ideally 5 years experience in a Demand and Supply Planning role
- Within 45 mins – 1 hour travelling distance from the office in London
- Experience working in a similar sized company
- Experience planning/supplying goods to Uk’s pharma/health retailers
What should you do next?
This Demand Planner role is an opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic business. If you are interested in this role, or want to hear about any other jobs, please get in touch.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.