Deputy Clinical Services Matron – Brighton, UK – Competitive salary
A UK charity that has been operating for more than 40 years. The organisation has grown into the world's largest provider of contraception and safe abortion services, with more than 12,000 team members in 37 countries. They still provide services from that first clinic, the spiritual home of their global organisation.
- Uk’s leading providers of safe abortion and vasectomy.
- Unapologetically pro-choice.
- Excellent salary with great benefits
- In return for your commitment and hard work, you will have plenty of opportunities to build on your experience. You will be provided with career support, training for revalidation, on-the-job training, and an environment for development.
As a respected professional and experienced clinician, the post holder will lead by example, motivate, and empower other staff and ensure high standards of care are set and delivered. Specifically, the Deputy CSM will ensure they support the Clinical Services Matron (CSM).
- You will support the CSM to promote excellence in client experience ensuring clients are treated with dignity and respect.
- Deliver excellence in clinical practice and that care is promoted across all services provided and to ensure that clients are cared for in a safe and clean environment.
- Under the leadership and support of the CSM, you will deliver the quality and standards of care agenda, particularly supporting the CSM to provide assurance around compliance with regulatory and internal standards of care.
- Act as a visible role model providing positive, professional, and accountable leadership to clinical staff at the centre.
- Fulfill the role of line manager for direct reports.
- Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife – diploma (desirable) / evidence of study at equivalent level / similar experience.
- Proven experience of working at clinical team leaders level managing staff.
- Experience in HR processes, financial management, and clinical standards.
- Management qualification (willing to work towards one) or equivalent in leadership.
What should you do next?
An exciting opportunity for you to progress and to gain experience in a rewarding industry.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.