Deputy Quality Assurance Manager – Pharmaceutical Manufacturer – Kent – Up to £35k DOE
A growing API Manufacturer that specializes in hemp derivatives for medical and nutraceutical markets, specifically CBD. Our client is one of the very few companies that possess EU GMP certification for both human and veterinary use and is registered with the MHRA.
- Incredible growth opportunities
- Value Integrity and Passion
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance professional who has experience in UK GMP, supporting cross-functional teams and has a keen interest in pharmaceuticals. As a Deputy Quality Assurance Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Deputise for QA in the absence of the Quality Manager
- Provide QA to all other departments
- Complete QA review and approval of deviations, C.A.P. A’s, change controls, complaints, out of specifications, and other documentation such as SOP’s and forms
- Assist in internal/external audits and product recalls
To apply to this Deputy Quality Assurance Manager role, our client is looking for someone who has the following experience and qualifications:
- 3+ years of QA Experience
- 3+ years of Pharma experience
- Experience in UK GMP
- Previous team management experience
- A self-starter that is detailed orientated
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. To further discuss this Deputy Quality Assurance Manager role or find out about other QA, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.