Graduate Designer – Independent Healthcare Advertising Agency – Windsor – c£20K + Career Progression + Fantastic Benefits
Are you a recently graduated Designer seeking an opportunity to grow your career within a well-established and supportive environment? This specialist advertising agency works alongside some of the biggest names in pharma and healthcare to deliver creative and engaging campaigns that helps drive medicines innovation and improve patient outcomes.
This boutique independent healthcare advertising agency based in Windsor continues to go from strength to strength and due to their ongoing success are seeking a Designer to join their close-knit and well-established Creative Team. They are an agency that truly looks after their members, produces great work and has fun doing it:
- Supportive, friendly, and driven close-knit team with a flexible approach to work/life balance
- Town location-based outside of the chaos of Central London but with great transport links and offering flexible working
- A grown-up company culture that believes in producing high-quality work and building long-term relationships with their clients
- Offering collaborative remote working with daily kick-off meetings, regular socials and little, off-the-cuff perks
- Hands-on training and support to develop your career and ensure you hit your goals
As a Designer at this boutique healthcare advertising agency, you will be working alongside a fantastic team of experienced Designers to develop a wide variety of creative outputs for a varied portfolio of pharmaceutical accounts. You will work across digital and print materials to produce innovative work that exceeds clients’ expectations:
- Working on a range of creative materials for pharmaceutical, healthcare, and over-the-counter campaigns
- Working alongside the wider Creative Team to ensure work is on brand and fulfils pharmaceutical regulations and the ABPI code
- Producing beautifully designed layouts that are accurate and on-brand
- Producing concepts and contributing to the collaborative creative process through team meetings
- Involvement on client briefings and pitches to build lasting relationships and share ideas
To be successful in this Designer opportunity you will have recently completed your studies in a relevant area of Design. This might be a degree or BTEC, but most importantly you will be a driven and motivated individual with a creative eye and attention to detail…with a portfolio that demonstrates this.
- Recently completed studies in Design and ready to start your career in Design
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and technical skills are essential!
- Experience juggling conflicting demands and working to time pressures is essential!
- An interest in healthcare would be advantageous although not essential
- An interest in digital working practices and new technologies
What should you do next?
This Designer position is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career in a fantastic company within a lucrative sector. To discuss further, please submit your current CV and a succinct portfolio of work that showcases your ideas, design skills, and attention to detail.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.