Digital Account Director - Healthcare Communications Agency – UK-Remote – £Generous Salary DOE + Excellent Benefits
An exciting new opportunity to join a brand new and growing team within a well-established global agency as an Account Director! This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual seeking long-term and swift career growth as well as the opportunity to work on innovative digital projects!
Our client is a rapidly growing, forward thinking Healthcare Communications Agency. They are a global leader in advertising, medical communications, patient engagement and digital services, covering a broad scope of therapeutic expertise. They are now looking for an experienced Digital Account Director to take the lead in a brand new team. Why this company?
- Flexible working with the ability to work anywhere in the UK with several office locations in the South
- Full-service agency with in-house talent and expertise
- Team environment and happiness rated as the best within the whole organisation
- Supportive and progressive company culture and development opportunities
As a Digital Account Director you will take the lead on a range of client accounts overseeing all project activities ranging from strategic oversight to day-to-day management of tactics (based on the specific needs for each account)
- Ensure optimal financial management of each account and demonstrate a clear understanding of all financial processes within the business
- Monitor forecast and plan in conjunction with Account Managers and Account Executives to ensure business objectives are met, on time and within budget. Ensure the Client Services
- In-depth understanding of the relevant ABPI and NICE policies and processes in the UK and equivalent across Europe and processes that impact digital or Omnichannel
- Manage and influence senior-level client contacts and maintain positive working relationships, as well as working proactively to identify new business opportunities by networking and researching within existing client companies
- Ensure all account team members take ownership of their business and appropriate levels of responsibility
- Support the development and training of Account Executives, Account Managers and Senior Account Managers
To be successful for this Digital Account Director opportunity you will have healthcare communications agency experience and a passion for producing digitally innovative and creative marketing solutions:
- Experience of omnichannel pharmaceutical marketing and technologies that support this
- Ability to work with client and agency staff on a day to day project management basis both independently and as part of the team
- Pro-actively apply thorough understanding of the client’s therapeutic area and ability to provide strategic input
- Strong understanding of the healthcare environment and target audience gained through significant experience in a healthcare agency or pharmaceutical company role
- Approachable hands-on manager, trainer and delegator with strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Financial acumen
- The ability to distil complex information and produce simple, compelling briefs
- Ability to multitask and prioritise; excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
What should you do next?
This Digital Account Director role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Digital Account Director role further or to find out about other Digital jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.