Our client is a well-established med comms agency that specialises in digital projects including Bespoke content management systems, apps, digital meetings along with digital audits. They are eager to bring on a Digital Account Manager with a solid background in medical communications.
- Very strong project pipeline with a very busy 2021 coming up
- A small company with a very autonomous yet supportive environment that will encourage and motivate you to be your best. They fully support development.
This Digital Account Manager role will involve working as the ‘go-to’ advisor to pharma clients; you will provide strategic direction across accounts while ensuring that revenue and profit targets are achieved. Responsibilities include:
- Organically and pro-actively growing the business in-line with account plan
- Ensuring projects are driven and delivered on time and on client strategy
- Assuming financial responsibility for client budgets including documentation of change of scope
- Delegating to and mentoring junior members of the team
- Developing strong and trusted relationships with all clients acting as the main point of contact
To apply for the Digital Account Manager role, our client was hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences.
- Experience working in a medical communications job.
- Proven experience in gaining, growing, and maintaining client relationships
- Solid experience in managing the Veeva PromoMats platform for content approvals
- Experience in managing communication projects from planning to delivery and evaluation
- Extensive understanding of a variety of media including events, design, digital, and video
- An understanding of a wide range of therapy areas, and an understanding of the regulations followed in healthcare communications
- Excellent project management and organisational skills to manage and coordinate a multitude of assets and clients -Excellent PPT, Google sheets, Office skills - Workload planning and resourcing
What should you do next?
This Digital Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work across a range of innovative projects as part of a close-knit, collaborative team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.