Digital Communications Manager – Large Multinational Pharmaceutical company – 6 Month Contract – Full Time - Hybrid working - £competitive daily rate
- Our client is a fast-growing Multinational pharmaceutical company
- Focus on creating innovative pharmaceutical products.
Our client is looking for a Digital Communications Manager who will promote awareness for the client’s portfolio and build a presence for their key therapy areas.
- You will support internal and external channels (e.g. intranets, social media and client website)
- Ensure timely content distribution, working with the commercial communications team to ensure the content created is engaging and follows regulations.
To apply for this role as Digital Communications Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 6+ years of digital communications experience either agency side or in house
- Pharma sector experience
- Graduate or equivalent professional qualification and/or proven expertise.
What should you do next?
This Digital Communications Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to worked for a large pharmaceutical company. To discuss this Digital Communications Manager role further or to find out about other pharmaceutical jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.