Project Manager - Design and Digital - Healthcare Communications Agency – London - £60k
This is a position within an award-winning global fast-paced healthcare communications agency. This agency has been recognised as “Best place to work” voted for by all members of staff and they are committed to maintaining a positive, motivating, and inclusive workplace.
As a Project Manager, you will play a vital role in supporting the design & digital team by managing the flow of all healthcare comms projects. Your responsibilities will include organizing and overseeing design requests and acting as a conduit back into the agency's account team. From start to finish, you will be responsible for managing the workflow of all design and digital jobs, gathering assets, tracking progress, organizing project folders, assessing budget and scopes, and assisting with day-to-day admin tasks.
- 25 days AL + Birthday + Christmas closing
- Flexible working policy + “Me Hour” to use for a hobby of your choosing
- Incredible L&D programs and performance development plans
- Private health, dental and eye cover – with enhanced sick leave
- Annual health & wellbeing contribution of £100
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
- Amazing soft benefits including weekly bar nights, summer parties and team socials
- Experience in overseeing design and digital projects.
- Background in a relevant industry with exposure to healthcare-related projects.
- Familiarity with various aspects of 2D design and creative processes, although not mandatory.
- Deep understanding of the interconnected digital landscape and social media environment.
- Proficiency in utilizing tools for project management, as well as tracking budgets and timelines.
- Knowledgeable about the end-to-end creative production process.
- Well-versed in the diverse content requirements for different social media platforms, including both organic and paid content.
- Previous experience working in an agency setting is desirable.
- Demonstrates tenacity, dedication, and strong teamwork skills.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work.
What should you do next
To discuss this role further or to find out about other Healthcare Comms opportunities I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV. Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.