Digital Designer – Independent Creative Healthcare Agency – Figma, Adobe XD, UX/Ui – Bristol/Hybrid – c£50K
Creative, supportive, and driven; this specialist independent healthcare advertising agency is seeking an ambitious, dedicated and curious Digital Designer to support on a portfolio of exciting clients across medical devices, pharma and healthcare accounts.
This healthcare advertising agency are privately owned and well-established with over a decade of experience providing dedicated and creative advertising solutions to their clients across medical devices, pharma and healthcare at both UK and global levels. They are seeking a Digital Designer to play a pivotal role in an agency offering long-term career prospects and the chance to make your mark and shape their future development.
- Independently owned healthcare advertising agency with a long-standing reputation for producing exciting, creative and engaging work
- Personalised career development plans designed around you, your personal and professional goals
- Sociable team with regular events, socials and activities in the office
- Grown-up work environment that respects and trusts its’ team
- Hybrid working and flexibility centred around their offices in the Southwest of England
- Work-life balance is at the heart of what they do and they firmly believe in a life outside the office!
A strong conceptual designer with a focus on Digital Design
A focus and strong background on UX/UI Design
Experience using sigma/adobe XD
Someone who thinks digitally but is all about design
Previous experience working on websites, apps or visual sales aids
A desire to get your start in, or previous experience within, the healthcare field
What should you do next?
This Digital Designer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing and ambitious independent agency and to expand your experience into or within the healthcare sector.
To discuss this role further or to find out about other healthcare communications opportunities that I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.