Digital Healthcare Manager – Medical Device & Consumer Healthcare Company – London - £Generous Salary + Bonus + Car Allowance
This leading healthcare organisation with a fantastic clinical reputation are seeking a Project Manager with a passion for healthcare and digital expertise to roll out a series of digitalisation projects to make products more accessible for patients and healthcare professionals.
Leading multinational healthcare organisation that has a wound care portfolio of the highest quality and fantastic clinical reputation are seeking a Digital Healthcare Manager to contribute to their ongoing success and digital transformation.
- Growing organisation in a competitive market and are looking to expand their team across the globe!
- A collaborative and team-focused attitude that believes in working together and supporting one another
- Generous salary and benefits package including car allowance, bonus and profit share
As Digital Healthcare Manager you will report into the General Manager and be responsible for leading and coordinating a series of digitalisation projects including launching clinical applications, website development, salesforce developments and interactive campaigns.
- Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with internal stakeholders to build relationships and roll out groundbreaking digital initiatives
- Overseeing projects from end to end from initiation through to launch
- Meeting with customers and clients to build relationships and grow the business
To be successful for this Digital Healthcare Manager role you should have a passion for healthcare and for digital innovation. You will come from a client-focused/consultancy background adept at problem-solving and finding digital solutions to overcome business hurdles.
- Project management experience providing consulting services for customers
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to problem-solving
- A natural collaborator who enjoys working within a team to get the job done
- Passionate about healthcare and digital innovation
What should you do next?
This Digital Healthcare Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Digital Healthcare Manager role further or to find out about other jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.