Digital / IT Recruitment Consultant – Life Sciences Recruitment Consultancy – Manchester/Cheshire UK (Homebased/Occasional Office days) - £Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits, Bonus Scheme & Culture
Join an innovative Recruitment Consultancy rated “World-Class” for Customer Service!
We are Carrot Recruitment:
We’re a highly specialised recruitment consultancy, working with some of the world’s largest Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Life Sciences companies and we currently have an opportunity for someone to join us as a Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant to lead our contract recruitment with an established set of existing clients. This offers the opportunity to deliver and grow contract numbers with existing clients plus develop new business to then build and lead a team.
The Pharmaceutical sector has stayed buoyant over the past 12 months and so has become a very attractive industry to work within. With over 15 years’ experience supporting the sector, our reputation has gone from strength to strength and we’re the go-to consultancy for many of our clients.
We are Manchester-based and would ideally like to attract people based in and around the Manchester/Cheshire regions for this recruitment opportunity. We now work remotely with occasional days in offices for team interactions and a social environment.
Pay and Benefits:
This Recruitment Consultant role offers a competitive base salary plus:
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave (including shut down at Christmas/New Year!)
- 2 additional duvet days per year (target related)
- Ability to buy additional 3 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Team quarterly rewards – days out/team activities/socials/drinks & nice nosh
- ‘Managerial rewards’ for great performance E.g., meals out, vouchers, new shoes/trainers paid for!... etc
- Smaller, more frequent rewards (Clever Carrots) for good work too
- g., leave work early, £10 Costa vouchers, free lunch, brews made all day for you!
- Beer & Fizz in fridge Friday’s! (finish the week with a well-deserved drink at your desk)
- Last Friday of the month we head off early as a team for drinks
What’s in it for you as a Recruiter?
You will have responsibility for all IT and Digital vacancies whilst being part of a successful team with a very loyal client base. There are vacancies available to work today, so the desk is certainly warm with plenty of future opportunities to grow the desk and a team. We actively encourage professional development and very much allow our team to work with real autonomy but with strong support where required. The culture of the company has been described as friendly, busy, fun, collaborative and supportive. We are lucky enough to have a great brand, an innovative team and a great reputation within our sector.
What would we like to see from you for this Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant role?
- Recruitment experience working on IT, Technology, and/or Digital vacancies.
- Very strong communication skills / happy to get on the phone / sociable
- A good team player but enjoys working autonomously using initiative
- A strong work ethic. Proactive and focused approach. Works at pace
- A personable demeanour and a sense of humour will ensure you fit well into our office!
As our business goes from strength to strength, this inevitably opens up new opportunities for strong performers to step up and take on new levels of responsibility. The career path continues through Senior Consultant to Managing Consultant, Team Leader and Associate Director, so there is plenty to go for and a great team and environment to be a part of. This role offers the opportunity of building a team based on successful desk development.
For further information on this Recruiter opportunity or for an informal chat around your background and potential suitability, please don’t hesitate to call me (Louise Lavelle) directly, or drop me a note with your CV and covering note explaining why you believe you are a strong candidate for this particular role. I look forward to hearing from you!