Digital Project/Account Manager - Vibrant Medical Communications Agency – Central London or Remote– £Competitive Salary and benefits, very flexible hours.
Med Comms agency with vibrant and fun culture, supportive environment and exciting, engaging, creative projects are seeking a Scientific Editor to join their team.
Get the best of both worlds – a close-knit small medical education division of a global, well-known group.
- Excellent training and development starting with a thorough induction scheme, a bespoke training package, regular annual appraisals and reward schemes
- 70% international / 30% national accounts within Oncology, Rare Diseases, Ophthalmology, Haematology, medical devices, diabetes and Dermatology
- Collaborate with other internal teams such as behaviour change, creative, digital, patient engagement and content development
- Modern offices in a trendy area of central London surrounded by boutique shops, well known branded shops, coffee shops and restaurants.
- Fantastic list of benefits including discounted gym membership, bonus scheme, subsidised restaurant and roof terrace bar, Healthshield cashback plan, season ticket loans, enhanced maternity pay and lots more
- Flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm, homeworking
You would be working with an ambitious digital project or account manager to join a friendly digital team in a fast- growing healthcare agency. Supporting the existing digital delivery team who have expertise in front and back-end development, data insight and digital design, strategy and digital marketing. Working mainly on digital development, design and build projects, but also content, insights, marketing campaigns and SEO work.
- Ability to lead digital projects in a medcomms/healthcare agency environment with pharmaceutical and other healthcare/scientific clients.
- Good understanding of digital development process.
- Communicating internally and externally regarding project milestones and digital knowledge.
- Always driving projects forward, ensuring they are meeting timelines and budget deadlines.
- Good technical understanding and knowledge.
- Lead on and contribute to documentation, project scopes, briefs, timelines and budgets
- Building strong relationships internally and externally, to motivate and encourage
To apply for this Digital Project/Account Manager opportunity, our client was hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- An interest and understanding of digital and its applications for healthcare and pharmaceutical clients.
- Awareness of the latest project management research trends.
- Likes to be client facing as well as working with internal teams.
- Experienced with working within an agency or similar environment, managing multiple tasks.
- Good technical understanding, website builds or how digital marketing campaigns are planned, set up and run.
- Must want to work within a creative and fast paced team.
What should you do next?
This Digital Project/Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in exciting therapy areas and some of the worlds top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Account Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.